AllFeedHelp
thread_screencap posts can be from any imageboard or forum, as long as it's wrestling-related.
Blotter updated: 03/20/19 Show/Hide Show All
Parody guile john_cena street_fighter // 640x467 // 28.0KB

TheOpponent: I will Bolieve and then destroy you.
A1 no_surrender tna // 424x318 // 180.3KB
Dixieland: <_o_7
Davey_Richards austin_aries bobby_roode chair eddie_edwards tna webm // 720x406 // 2.0MB
pocahontos: Hey Dixieland, I was thinking it might be cool to start a "production" or "cinematography" tag to highlight good examples of camerawork/production etc. What do you think?
Dixieland: The tags should point objective things like wrestler/move/promotion names, weapons used, and so on. Adding subjective tags like you're suggesting could start a tagging war. (And while I'm here, let me just say that it is a PAIN IN THE ASS to properly type a fucking comment without being able to use the arrow keys for editing. I lost this comment twice before as a result of hitting an arrow key.)
pocahontos: hmm well I mean you could just limit it to that one tag. If people would specifically seek out nice wrestling camera angles, it would be cool to look through those. Of course if people starting tagging stuff like "awesome" and "crap" that wouldn't be good so I see your point.

TheOpponent: You could make a pool containing posts you think show noteworthy camerawork.
Mickie_Knuckles injury sound webm // 460x422 // 2.7MB

DickbuttGuerrero: For those curious, she came back to wrestling after this. And she also (not so) recently retired in the most silent way possible, of all things, because she got pregnant.
Raw cesaro european_uppercut john_cena springboard_move webm wwe // 1280x720 // 318.5KB
Dixieland: PSYCHO CRUSHER
czw promo robbie_moreno sound webm zandig // 276x208 // 3.8MB

TheOpponent: JEEEEEESUS.
Big_Show Dean_Ambrose bray_wyatt dolph_ziggler kane move_over_new_stars over_the_top_rope royal_rumble royal_rumble_match webm wwe // 478x254 // 1.2MB
Dixieland: IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DO~WN
chikara death dragon_dragon oleg_the_usurper ripe_for_the_picking sound webm wrestling_is_fun // 400x224 // 3.8MB

TheOpponent: This is super fucked up and I'm seriously debating whether to allow it here.
dusty_rhodes hat in_memory smiling // 720x480 // 83.2KB
LOLBISCHOFF: Rest in peace.
act_yasukawa fanart stardom // 552x1021 // 135.3KB